Friday, October 14, 2016

PDE Linky Party #142 ~ All Cards

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and, more importantly, looking forward to an awesome weekend! Now it's time for another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you share your fabulous crafty projects with us! To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com


**********************

I am so obsessed with these little birdies! I've been on a self-imposed crafting supply spending freeze (well for the most part - I mean a girl's gotta have some necessities, right?)  I saw this adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs and just had to have it! I love it so much that I think I'll change their colors and theme for each of the next 4 seasons and feature them in different projects. I mean let's face it... some stamps are just way too cute to use only once, right? Anyway, here is their inaugural appearance as Fall/Thanksgiving tweeties!....






SIZE:  A2
PAPERDoodlebug; CTMH; Core'dinations
DIESpellbinders
STAMP SETSWhipper Snapper Designs "The Flock"; CTMH "Holiday Tags"
INKMemento "Tuxedo Black"; CTMH Exclusive Inks "Ruby" & "Sunset"
COLORINGZig Clean Color watercolor markers
OTHERNuvo Crystal Drops "Bright Gold"; Fiskars corner rounder; 3M foam tape


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me and have a beautiful day!




1 comment: