Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Flippin' Birthday

Ha ha! Get it?.... It's a flip card! Actually I think it's called a swing card but oh well. The pun was too good to pass up. Anyway, hello my crafty friends! I hope you are having a lovely Sunday. It's sunny, warm & beautiful here in Northern Cali. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm cool with the sunny weather but I really love the rain & cold. Weird, right? I don't know why. I've just always been that way.

Moving on.... this card was for our friend/neighbor for her birthday a couple days ago. It was so easy & quick to make that I felt like I should do more stuff to it. Does anyone else do that? I feel like it's not complete unless I fuss over it obsessively, lol. I managed to resist the urge this time & left it alone (pretty much).






SIZE:  5 x 7"
CRICUTExpression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Artfully Sent"
PAPEREcho Park
OTHERRecollections mini pearls & gem


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  April Linky Challenge; anything goes; 2nd entry
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays -  Challenge #197; anything goes; 2nd entry
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #178; anything goes; 2nd entry


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting & have an awesome day!


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fold and design on this card. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. The current challenge is midway and hope you join us again. Leaving you with God's Word to ponder on from Romans 15:4 and it says, "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete