Monday, October 6, 2014

FCCB Challenge #231 ~ Birthday Cards

Hello friends! It's time for another fantabulous challenge, so I hope you can join us!....

Happy Monday and welcome to another FCCB 'Challenge Me Monday'!



Challenge #231 ~ Celebrate: Birthday Cards

This Week's Sponsor

My Style Stamps


Winner will receive the 'Christmas Wishes' stamp set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and, if it's not obvious, let us know which cartridge(s) you used.

Be sure to visit FCCB to join in the challenge.



Here is my project....




Inside

Envelope ~ back



SIZE:  5" square
CRICUTExpression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Paper Lace 2"
PAPERPebbles; Recollections; Core'dinations; DCWV
STAMPInkadinkado
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Holiday Red" & "Outdoor Denim"
PUNCHMartha Stewart
OTHERStickles "Star Dust"; Fiskars Paper Edgers & corner rounder; WRMK Envelope Punch Board; 3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge; anything goes


**********************


Thank you so much for visiting me & have a fantabulous day!!

-Diana ♥

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the music notes, and the inside is so detailed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana I love the sentiment and the front of the card is so musical. I like the inking on the inside to.

    ReplyDelete