Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Heartfelt Thanks

Hello my fellow crafty peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful week! I am so excited because the remodeling of my craft room starts in a few days. This is a long overdue project & my room has become such a disaster. Since we moved here my theory has been "oh well, just put it anywhere cuz I'm gonna re-do it soon anyway." Yeah well.... that was 3 years ago, so you can imagine the disorganization that surrounds me by now! I'm just looking forward to being able to see what I actually have, since currently there are just stacks & stacks of things everywhere & so much of my stuff is just buried.

Anyway, I do have a card to share today, so I hope you like it. This is kind of a different style for me, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out....




SIZE:  A2
CRICUTExpression 2 & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Artiste"
PAPERCTMH "Cloud 9" card kit
STAMP SETLawn Fawn "Many Thanks"
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Sunset" & "Ocean"
OTHERCTMH washi tape & shimmer trim; Martha Stewart edge punch; Fiskars corner rounder punch; Sakura gel pen


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge; anything goes
FCCB -  Challenge Me Monday #209; patterned paper
Heart 2 Heart -  "Take 5"; CTMH products required
HIMCR -  Challenge #NSD05; "Thank You"
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays -  Challenge #171; polka dots
Simon Says Stamp -  Monday Challenge; "Five"
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #131; anything goes with a sentiment


**********************


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!


-Diana ♥

8 comments:

  1. Love this card, very cute design. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the National Scrapbook Day.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge this week, and please stop by again soon. It's wonderful to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of patterned paper. Thank you for joining Paper Play at FCCB. Katie-guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Love the design and the papers you've chosen :) you will have to post pics when you finish your craft room redo! Very exciting! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the patterned paper you used!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays Polka Dots Challenge #171!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! The repetition of hearts is great and I like the papers you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card chica! Can't wait to see your craft space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, I love the 5 hearts down the side! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges! :) Brandi from crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete