Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sympathy Card

Hello my friends! I always feel like I'm jinxing myself when I make a sympathy card with no intended recipient. However, they are nice to have on hand just in case. Truthfully, I actually enjoy making them when I don't have to, lol. Anyway, here is today's card, which just happens to be Cricut-less (gasp!). Please note that the orange flower looks uneven, but it's just the glare from the Liquid Glass messing with me & keeping me from getting an accurate picture....



SIZE:  A2
CARDSTOCKCTMH & Core'dinations
STAMPK Andrew Designs "Sympathetic Sayings" 
INKTim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot"
EMBOSSINGCuttlebug with Crafts-Too "Hearts & Frames" folder
PUNCH Martha Stewart
RIBBON:  from my stash (unknown)
OTHERCTMH flower embellishments & Liquid Glass, Martha Stewart pearls, Sakura gel pen, foam tape


**********************


Entering in these challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday Challenge, sympathy/get well
Joyful Stamper -  Inspire Me Fridays #82, anything goes
Every Day Is An Occasion -  Sunday Funday #2, anything goes, 5th entry
Simply Create -  Linky Party #8, anything goes


**********************


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-Diana :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Card! Hopefully this card will collect dust for a while (tee-hee-hee). I love the color scheme my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diana, This would cheer anyone up I love that you used the pastel Happy colors.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with the ribbon!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete