Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Super Hero

Hi again! I don't want to jinx myself but I think I fixed the problem of some of you not being able to see my pics. If you still can't see them, please let me know (so I can set my computer on fire, lol).

Anyway I hope you all had a nice V-day! The hubs & I just chilled at home with the dogs & had dinner, then he was asleep by 9:00 (sigh), lol. He gets me with the same joke on every holiday/bithday, which is "can you make me a real nice card to give to you?" Ha ha ha. So, I've just decided that what he really means is I should go buy myself some more supplies. That sounds logical right? lol.

Anyway, here is the V-day card I made for him.....
                
          

First off, the SV stands for Super Vinny (that's his name but no - he's not Italian at all, lol). I used my Gypsy & Imagine for this project, which I finally successfully downloaded the Imagine app! OMG! this is so cool I can't even stand it!!

This is a 5 x 7" card & the base is Kraft cardstock. The bird image & the wording are from the "3 Birds on Parade" Cricut cartridge. The "you're" above the sentiment is from a K Andrew Designs stamp set called "Owly Hoo", which I heat embossed. The background cloud paper is from a Debbie Mumm stack that doesn't have a name on it. The grassy hill is from the "Pop-Up Neighborhood" cart & the sun is from "Simply Charmed". I used Stickles in lime green, Black Diamond, Xmas red & Diamond, also some Glossy Accents on the sun & his beak. The little accent dots are from a Micron05 pen.

And that's all folks! I will be posting several new projects this week, including some challenge entries, if you want to stop back over & check them out. Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a great rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Woot-Woot! I can see! I can see! I love, love, love your cape! You did a great job on this card, super sweet and super funny! I am thrilled I can see your stuff! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete