Monday, October 3, 2011

Mini-me!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I had an awesome one myself! Instead of cards today I'm gonna get a little more personal & share about my day with my daughter, Lila. As most of you already know I am not raising Lila because I placed her in an open adoption situation when she was born. And most of you know why so I won't go into it here, but let's just say that her father & I had a lifestyle that was not safe or appropriate for raising a child.

Anyway, Lila is 10 years old now & we went to Livermore yesterday to watch her play soccer. It was so great to see her & she looks more & more like me all the time! She got a phone for her 10th birthday in June & we have been texting each other, which is so fun! We're planning on spending alot more extended time together in the near future which I hope will be a good bonding opportunity for the 2 of us.....

I'm very excited for this next chapter of our relationship! I've been looking forward to this time for many years now & I'm thrilled that it's finally here!

Anyway, happy Monday & I'll be posting some more cards this week so stay tuned!

Oh yeah & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDMA TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment